Emergency Broadcast is a Light Strategy Game where players act as first responders who need to secure resources and save the residents of their community before treacherous floodwaters rise.
- COMPLETE YOUR MISSIONS: Act as a first responder as you save the residents of your community from rising floodwaters in this tile-laying game.
- HOW TO PLAY: Complete your individual rescue objectives by strategically laying tiles to secure the resources your community needs. Score the most points before floodwaters rise and overwhelm the city.
- WIN: Earn points by completing your rescue objectives over three rounds to win!
- BEWARE THE RISING FLOODWATERS: Every round, floodwaters rise, leaving less space available to lay tiles and making it more difficult to complete your rescue objectives.
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: Outwit your opponents by laying tiles strategically to get ahead and thwart their rescue missions.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: Family or Adults: 2-4 players, Plays in 30 minutes, Ages 13+
- Age: 10+
- Players: 2-4
- Time to Play: 30 Min
- MSRP: 24.99
- Release Date: 8/1/2021
- 1 Scoreboard
- 1 Dry Erase Marker
- 1 Instructions
- 97 Tiles
- 1 First Responder Meeple
- 65 Objective Cards
- 4 Tile Trays
- 1 Game Board
- 1 First Player Token