In Crystallized, Players deposit crystals from their collection to the communal facet board. This is done by matching up colors on the hexagonal cards in their hand with those already played in the play area. Have the least number of crystals in your collection by the end of the game to win!
- THE GOAL IS SIMPLE: Deposit as many crystals as you can to the communal facet board by matching up colors on the hexagonal cards in your hand.
- HOW TO PLAY: Deposit crystals to the facet board by matching colors on a card in your hand with a card already played on the play area. The more colors you match, the more crystals you can add.
- STICK YOUR OPPONENTS: When you fill a facet board, you have the opportunity to stick other players with unwanted crystals.
- END GAME: The game ends when the facet board is full of crystals.
- WIN by having the least number of crystals in your collection at the end of the game.
- EASY TO LEARN, DIFFICULT TO MASTER: Crystallized is easy to learn to play, but can be as challenging as each player would like it to be.
- HIGH-QUALITY COMPONENTS: Players will enjoy this beautifully crafted game with highly satisfying tactile elements.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: Families or Friends: 2-4 players, ages 8-99. Plays in 20 minutes. You will want to play again and again.
- Age: 8+
- Players: 2-4
- Time to Play: 20 Min
- MSRP: 19.99
- Release Date: 8/1/2021
- 1 Rule Book
- 120 Cards
- 72 Crystals
- 1 Facet Board
- 1 Drawstring Bag